Your safety comes first.
In light of the current developments regarding the pandemic, we have stepped up our sanitary and hygiene measures, including disinfection and sanitary protection in all departments, in line with the latest WHO guidelines.
Please mind the following recommendations put in place for your safety:
- Keep a distance of at least 2m.
- Wash and sanitize your hands as frequently as possible.
- You are advised to wear gloves when paying at the reception desk, using the ATM, doing laundry, disposing of waste, using the vacuum cleaner, etc.
- Please wear a mask if you are suffering from respiratory problems.
- Avoid physical contact and gatherings.
- In case you develop a fever or feel unwell, notify the camp reception desk immediately.
- Comply with all hygiene measures (sneeze and cough into your elbow, wipe your nose with a tissue, refrain from spitting).
- Dispose of waste.
- You are advised to pay with contactless credit cards.
- You are advised to spend as little time as possible indoors.
All our employees and staff are familiar with the prescribed procedures in the current situation, as well as procedures in case of a suspected COVID-19 infection.
Your safety and well-being are our top priority. We wish you a safe and fun holiday.